RoboBridge runs best on a Windows computer with Internet Explorer set as default browser.
RoboBridge will not run on Apple or Linux computers.
FireFox or Chrome user can install RoboBridge through this link
Requirements for installing RoboBridge:
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 98 or Windows Me
- Microsoft .NET framework 4.0.3
(On most computers that run Windows, this framework is already installed. If not: Install)
Known bugs and limitations:
- Only available in English and Dutch.
When you click on the install button you will see a security warning.
This warning asks you: do you trust the source of this software?
Some reasons why you can trust this software:
- Exactly the same software as what you are about to download, participates in the computerbridge world championships.
- More than 4500 other bridge players have trusted this software and installed it. Together they have played over 1,200,000 boards without problems.
- RoboBridge is made by Dutch company Sodes.
- Sodes is owned by Job Scheffers
- An internet download is the only possibility to distribute this software for free. The traditional way, a CD in a shop, would cost me too much money and time.